This web site could comprise affiliate hyperlinks and promoting in order that we will present recipes to you. Learn my privateness coverage.
Prepared to boost your meal prep sport? Look no additional than these scrumptious Korean beef meal prep bowls! Excellent for busy mothers on the go, these bowls are packed to the brim with taste and vitamin.
Two of my targets for the brand new yr are to eat more healthy and cease consuming out as a lot. Meal prepping is a superb answer for each! I do know it may possibly appear overwhelming (and time consuming) however it’s truly so much simpler than you’d suppose! You simply want a number of good recipes in your arsenal. A couple of meal prep requirements: Immediate pot shredded rooster, Immediate Pot brown rice, and air fryer frozen broccoli! You possibly can have per week’s value of wholesome meals ready in lower than half-hour.
Korean Beef and Rice Bowls (For Meal Prep!)
These Korean floor beef and rice bowls are some of the fashionable recipes on the weblog. You actually can’t go improper with a mattress of heat steamed rice and juicy marinated beef on high! Now you’ll be able to take pleasure in it for a fast lunch all through the week with this simple meal prep recipe! It’s one thing the entire household can take pleasure in.
The savory Korean beef is marinated in a mouth-watering sauce, and paired with fluffy white rice for the right steadiness of protein and carbohydrates. (I even have choices beneath to make it low-carb and keto-friendly!) Plus, the added veggies present a dose of freshness and wholesome greens. Belief me, your style buds (and your waistline) will thanks for giving these meal prep bowls a strive!
Every thing You’ll Want
That is the whole lot that you’ll want to make this scrumptious marinated beef in addition to different issues so as to add in to your meal preps. This fashion, you might have a meal balanced with protein and carbs! The great thing about meal prepping is you could simply customise issues to suit all types of dietary wants. Discover extra substitutes and concepts in my suggestions part beneath! In search of measurements? They’ll all be discovered within the recipe card beneath.
- Floor Beef: I used 90% lean floor beef. You can too use floor pork and even floor turkey in order for you a good leaner protein.
- Minced Garlic: Contemporary minced garlic is a should when making Korean-inspired dishes.
- Brown Sugar: Provides a smoky sweetness to the meat.
- Soy Sauce: I used lowered sodium soy sauce, however any variety you might have readily available will work!
- Sesame Oil: Provides a scrumptious nutty taste to the bottom beef!
- Seasonings: Time to interrupt out your spice rack! I used floor ginger, pink pepper flakes, and cracked black pepper right here.
- Rice: Use precooked rice to make your meal prep bowls with simple. White and brown rice each work.
- Steamed Broccoli Florets: I add these to my meal prep bowls for a bit of further vitamin! You should utilize any of your favourite steamed veggies right here.
How one can Make Korean Beef and Rice Meal Prep Bowls
You’re going to fall in love with the flavour of this Korean beef marinade. It’s the right mixture of savory and candy and tenderizes the bottom beef fantastically! I like how simple it’s to throw collectively, too! It makes the right lunch for each you and the children.
- Prepare dinner Floor Beef: In a big skillet, cook dinner the bottom beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium warmth till now not pink.
- Put together Sauce: Then in a small bowl, whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pink pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pour Over Beef: Pour over the bottom beef after which let simmer for one more minute or two.
- Assemble Bowls: To assemble the bowls, place one half cup cooked rice into 4 sealable containers. I like to make use of leftover rice or prepackaged cooked rice for comfort.
- Add Korean Beef: Place one half cup of cooked Korean beef into the containers.
- Add Broccoli: Then add one half cup cooked broccoli florets into the containers. I like to make use of frozen florets in steam protected luggage as a result of it makes it simple!
- Seal and Retailer: Seal the containers and retailer within the fridge till able to eat. When able to eat, heat within the microwave, garnish with inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds and revel in!
Customizing Your Meal Preps
Listed below are a number of methods to customise these Korean beef meal prep bowls in order that they match into any food regimen!
- Keto/Low-Carb: For keto-friendly meal prep, swap out the white rice for cauliflower rice, zucchini noodles, or a rice alternative like Shirataki rice! (That is often known as Konjac rice.) To maintain carbs low, you’ll additionally wish to swap out the brown sugar within the marinade for Stevia or monk fruit sweetener.
- Make it Meat-Free: You possibly can simply make these bowls vegetarian! Simply swap out the meat for scrambled tofu or plant based mostly sausage crumbles.
- Including Different Veggies: Be happy to pack your meal prep bowls filled with your entire favourite veggies! Sliced bell peppers and carrots are each nice choices. When you’re feeling adventurous, add some kimchi (pickled cabbage) to your meal prep bowls for a extra conventional model of this meal! Kimchi is a superfood facet filled with nutritional vitamins and antioxidants. It’s additionally a pure probiotic! When you love spicy, pickled sides, you’ll love serving your Korean beef meal prep bowls with kimchi!
How Lengthy Do Korean Beef Bowls Final?
Within the fridge, these Korean beef meal prep bowls will final for about 4 days. Ensure that they’re fully sealed to remain good and recent! To reheat them, merely pop them within the microwave till warmed via. It’s as simple as that!
In a big skillet cook dinner the bottom beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium warmth till now not pink.
In a small bowl whisk brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, pink pepper flakes and pepper.
Pour over the bottom beef and let simmer for one more minute or two.
To assemble the bowls, place ½ cup cooked rice into 4 sealable containers. I like to make use of leftover rice or prepackaged cooked rice for comfort.
Place ½ cup of cooked Korean beef into the containers.
Add ½ cup cooked broccoli florets into the containers. I like to make use of frozen florets in steam protected luggage as a result of it makes it simple!
Seal the containers and retailer within the fridge till able to eat. Heat within the microwave, garnish with inexperienced onions, and sesame seeds and revel in!
Energy636kcal (32%)Carbohydrates92g (31%)Protein32g (64%)Fats14g (22%)Saturated Fats5g (25%)Polyunsaturated Fats1gMonounsaturated Fats6gTrans Fats1gLdl cholesterol74mg (25%)Sodium675mg (28%)Potassium703mg (20%)Fiber3g (12%)Sugar14g (16%)Vitamin A321IU (6%)Vitamin C41mg (50%)Calcium82mg (8%)Iron4mg (22%)
All dietary info is predicated on third occasion calculations and is barely an estimate. Every recipe and dietary worth will differ relying on the manufacturers you utilize, measuring strategies and portion sizes per family.