Cranberry salsa is a recent and straightforward recipe to make time and again all season lengthy!
Recent tart cranberries, a little bit of onion, jalapeno, and seasonings get a fast whirl within the meals processor to create a flavorful vacation appetizer.
Serve by itself with crackers or tortilla chips or spoon over cream cheese.
An Simple Anytime Appetizer
- Cranberry salsa is superbly brilliant with a candy and tart taste.
- This recipe wants only a few elements together with cranberries. Jalapenos, some cilantro, and a few onions.
- Use recent or frozen cranberries.
- Serve this festive candy and spicy snack with tortilla chips or different dippables like crackers or Crostini.
Substances for Cranberry Salsa
Recent Cranberries – I like this recipe with recent cranberries, however frozen cranberries style nice too!
If utilizing frozen, thaw and drain earlier than mixing. If frozen, the salsa could have to be drained a bit earlier than serving.
Sugar and lime juice add a sweet-tart taste.
Jalapeño peppers – make it just a bit bit spicy! When you’re utilizing canned jalapenos, stir a bit of of the juice into the salsa to up the spiciness!
Easy methods to Make Cranberry Salsa
Cranberry Salsa is a type of simple recipes that comes collectively shortly.
- Pulse cranberries in a meals processor with inexperienced onions, cilantro, and jalapeno (per recipe beneath) till cranberries are chopped superb (however not too finely).
- Add lime juice and sugar combination and pulse simply to combine.
- Season with salt and refrigerate earlier than serving for at the very least an hour.
Suggestions for the Good Salsa
Good dips are made with the suitable mixture of style, texture, and presentation.
- Keep away from over-processing the combination so it nonetheless maintains some construction.
- If utilizing frozen cranberries, the salsa will have to be drained earlier than serving.
- Serve chilled as is or scooped over a block of cream cheese for an awesome presentation.
- Or, merely stir the cranberry salsa straight into the cream cheese for a scrumptious unfold that’s good on turkey burgers, or for leftover turkey sandwiches!
Easy methods to Retailer and Freeze Cranberry Salsa
- Preserve cranberry salsa in a coated container within the fridge. It’s even higher the following day when all the flavors have had an opportunity to mix! Add an additional shot of lime juice or some freshly diced jalapenos to brighten up the flavors earlier than serving.
- Freeze it in zippered baggage with the date labeled on them and they’re going to maintain for about 2 months within the freezer.
- As soon as thawed, the salsa will doubtless have to be drained a bit.
Did you make this Cranberry Salsa? Make sure to depart a remark and a ranking beneath!
Loaded with recent cranberries and jalapenos, this cranberry salsa is the proper mixture of candy & spicy!
Mix lime juice (about 2 tablespoons) and sugar in a small bowl.
Add cranberries, inexperienced onions, cilantro and jalapeno to a meals processor. Pulse a few occasions to interrupt up the cranberries.
Add sugar combination and pulse just a few extra occasions. Stir in salt to style and refrigerate at the very least 1 hour earlier than serving.
Retailer leftover salsa in a coated container within the fridge for as much as 4 days. Stir earlier than serving to refresh flavors.
Energy: 75 | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 1g | Fats: 1g | Saturated Fats: 1g | Sodium: 196mg | Potassium: 71mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 144IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
Vitamin info offered is an estimate and can range based mostly on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my picture use coverage right here.